Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bed Hog was a success! Stocking next week

Only a few left, so I think that was successful stocking! Only 3 left (I do believe). I will re-stock them probably in October. I know I said I wasn't going to stock my store anymore...but I took a break from stocking and feel re-energized! I got some much need family time and feeling better now. So I will be stocking my store, but I will continue to do semi-custom hoodie list.

Next Monday (most likely) I will be stocking a lot (and I mean a lot!) of Kickin' It Old School and Stick Around for The Show I Nurse in Public, too. I will have some mama and papa shirts, too.

I will have some OOAK Kickin' It Old School Hoodies in collaboration with Krissy of Color.Me.Crazy

Thank you for all your kind words and continued support!

No comments: