Sunday, September 14, 2008

Going Greener....

I am relatively green person (and so is my family). So I want to do more green things with my business.
First no more paper invoices. There will probably be a post it with your name and order number. So please if you have concerns about your shirt purchase please include your order number. Easy for me to look it up!
Second, I will be recycling mailers. I have tons that I don't throw away and they are just sitting in my storage doing nothing. So I will be using them for my business. I hope nobody is turned off by this, but if you are getting a shirt for a present you can request a new mailer.

I am taking these steps so it fits with my lifestyle. I hope you in turn re-use my packaging. Re-use the mailers and bags please! It will make the Earth smile!

Thanks so much! Please contact me if you have any questions!

No comments: